Monday, September 23, 2013

Day one

Sleep
I have not been sleeping well and last night was more of the same.  I was having a very vivid dream that left me feeling like I wasn't sleeping at all.  Then I had to use the bathroom and could not get back to sleep.  I was definitely up before 6am not sure how long.


Supplements
I haven't taken the iodine in about 6 days...I need to get back to that this week.  I'm not sure if it is helping but I think tracking while Im taking it will be helpful.  I took the magnesium last night.  No stomach issues this morning so that is good news.  Need to get back to the pro-biotic as well.

Workouts
I have not been very consistent with my workouts recently.  For most of the summer I averaged 2 workouts per week.  My goal is to get to 3 crossfit workouts and 2 walking/interval sessions per week. Last week I got 2 crossfit workouts and 2 walking workouts in so that's a pretty good start.  Today we did the Lurong Challenge WOD 1: 21-18-15-12-9-6-3 of Wall Balls (12#), Deadlifts (75#), Box Jumps (16 in.) with an 18 min time cap.  I finished in 14:17, I modified the wall balls towards the end because my started to seize up.  We'll do this one again in a few weeks so I can see if I improve.


Food (not calories just kinds of food)
Been eating out quite a bit lately including lots of treats...need to get back to cooking as I am kind of missing the veggies.  So weird that I need veggies, I almost crave them sometimes.

Feelings (body & mind)
Today I feel lethargic, like I need to sleep for 2-3 more hours.  My tooth hurts and it is causing my head and neck to hurt a bit.  My neck is also slightly stiff...I've been trying to find a good pillow but I have not been successful.

Weight (occasionally...don't want to focus on this)
180.0 this morning
 
Measurements ( more than weight but still only occasionally)
will take these later in the week

No comments:

Post a Comment