Wednesday, January 11, 2012

A Little Perspective...

So I had an awakening regarding health fitness and the almighty dollar.  People like to complain that weight loss programs, gym memberships, and healthy foods are too expensive. That it shouldn't cost that much money to be healthy.  I had the same reaction when I looked at the price of joining a chain gym near my house and when I had to shell out the $40 a month for WW.

Then I thought about the $100+ cable bill I pay every month.  The $100+ cell phone bill I pay every month. The "snacks" that I buy for the kids and the $$$ we spend eating crappy food on the go.  Is my health not more important than all of this. So I have a trial membership for a VERY expensive gym (love Groupon) and if I like it and stick with it for the 6 weeks then I will make the committment and sign up.  I am worth it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment